Kelsey's Obsessions

Monday, November 06, 2006

Remodeling Fun

Today we have been remodeling the kitchen. Not just today, but for a while now. It is going to be fabulous. Hopefully it will be done by next sunday. I am excited for my parents. That kitchen has always been quite disgusting. Also of note, I obviously am having fun with colors today.

If you haven't ever watched Heroes, you need to. It is my favorite show by far on tv. Even more than Lost. It's on tonight at 8. It kinda conflicts with monday night football, but that's ok. I am also loving football season. I always like to watch football, but it's way more fun when your team is doing well. BYU is ranked #25 right now. I don't really care about rankings, but it means that they are winning. I am also glad to hear that Saddam Hussein is getting the death penalty. The only thing that seems unfair is that he can only die once, yet he has killed many, many people. I have faith that he will get his reward in the eternities.

This blog has been kind of random today. I apologize for that. I am enjoying a rare free moment. I don't even feel guilty about sitting still for a little while. I'm sure kiki understands what i mean. I really miss you by the way, kiki. I hope that you have a happy birthday later this week.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I really miss you too, and even more because I don't know when the next time I'll be able to get up there is. Have fun with everything!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home