Kelsey's Obsessions

Thursday, October 05, 2006

So Busy!

I can't believe how busy a stay-at-home mother of two can be in the summer! I haven't had time to do anything on my blog for almost a month, and before that, not very much (does that make sense??) Hopefully, this will soon change.

I have started teaching piano lessons (so much for my life slowing down) and I have 6 students. This is an awesome addition to our income right now when Steve can only work part time. I am enjoying teaching this time (the last time I taught, i didn't really like it). Also, I found a great TV show to watch. It is called "Heroes"...it's on Monday nights at 8...It is like a superhero type show with different people discovering that they have superpowers. I highly recommend watching it. Also, Lost is on again! Hooray! I liked the season premiere last night. It was pretty much what I expected it to be. Kiki, you should definitely rent the last two seasons on DVD and start watching this new season. I know that you would like it. I could even tell you the end!! In other news, Daisy is going like crazy. I have a couple of movies to demonstrate how fast she learned everything. I will download those tomorrow instead of writing a blog (hopefully). Also, Michael turns two on Monday. That is so wierd!

I have started reading a new author that I absolutely love, her name is Carole Nelson Douglas and she writes the Irene Adler series...The first one is called "Good Night, Mr. Holmes". She is a murder/mystery writer and i have thoroughly enjoyed reading her books so far.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    I don't know where you heard about those books, but I just heard of them too and I love them! They only get better as you go along. Another book that you would love I think is "Eats Shoots and Leaves" it's a book that only people who like to read a lot like. Have you heard of it? Sorry I havent been able to update this lately, I'll try harder.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home