I have a friend!!
I know that this sounds funny, but I have been so busy with my family that it has been a very long time since I have made a new friend. Occasionally, I will do stuff with my friends from high school, but only once or twice a year.
So, I started walking with a neighbor, and then we invited another lady, so I now have two new friends. It's funny, because I used to avoid the first lady because I thought she was wierd, but it turns out, she isn't so crazy. The other lady asked her mother in law (who is also in our ward) to introduce her to me. I thought that was awesome. So I have two friends, both of them with kids close to my kids' ages. Very fun.
So, I started walking with a neighbor, and then we invited another lady, so I now have two new friends. It's funny, because I used to avoid the first lady because I thought she was wierd, but it turns out, she isn't so crazy. The other lady asked her mother in law (who is also in our ward) to introduce her to me. I thought that was awesome. So I have two friends, both of them with kids close to my kids' ages. Very fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home