Update....too...
Sorry kiki, I liked your idea of an update, so I am doing one as well. I hope that I don't repeat what you already know...
Steve: Steve is starting school in a couple of days, so he is excited and a little nervous about it. He is majoring in Drafting Technology for now, and then later, he will probably go on to do something related, like Civil Engineering, or Surveying. He was also recently called to be the Elder's Quorum secretary. This is a big deal for him. He feels a little out of his league, though. The other three guys in the presidency are really awesome. I told him that was a good thing, and he should learn a lot.
Me: I am trying to keep my head above water right now. Things have been crazy here lately. Also, someone has posted a comment on Mikey's video on YouTube...Vale, ya ponemos cualquier cosa...I don't know what that means. So, Kiki, you must translate for me, or have Alex translate for me...Hopefully, it isn't anything disgusting or anything. So, yeah, I love being busy, but I can't wait until everything slows down a bit. My inlaws are coming at the end of this month, and then after that, maybe it will be a little less crazy.
Michael: He is growing so fast...Right now he is with Grandpa and Grandma at the cabin. I am sure that he is enjoying himself and making everyone else nuts! J/K...You never know what Michael is going to say next. Like yesterday, I was giving him a bath and he started to bounce up and down and yelled "beebee" which is really "pee pee". So then he stopped bouncing, looked down at his "beebee" and said it again in a different tone of voice. Then he started to whiz all over the bathroom floor. All of this happened in the 30 seconds it took to get him undressed and into the tub.
Daisy: She is also growing like crazy, although not really in weight. She can do all sorts of things now, and is really perfecting the backwards sit up. She lays on her tummy, then pushes with her arms until her feet get stuck, then keeps on pushing until she is sitting up. Wierd! But she likes it, and she does it a lot. She also says "mom" all the time...it's not real, but she babbles it a lot. She is also getting a lot of hair...i can almost put it in a bunch at the top of her head!
Also, about the video, I think that it is funny how Mikey is kicking clear out of the water in this one...
Steve: Steve is starting school in a couple of days, so he is excited and a little nervous about it. He is majoring in Drafting Technology for now, and then later, he will probably go on to do something related, like Civil Engineering, or Surveying. He was also recently called to be the Elder's Quorum secretary. This is a big deal for him. He feels a little out of his league, though. The other three guys in the presidency are really awesome. I told him that was a good thing, and he should learn a lot.
Me: I am trying to keep my head above water right now. Things have been crazy here lately. Also, someone has posted a comment on Mikey's video on YouTube...Vale, ya ponemos cualquier cosa...I don't know what that means. So, Kiki, you must translate for me, or have Alex translate for me...Hopefully, it isn't anything disgusting or anything. So, yeah, I love being busy, but I can't wait until everything slows down a bit. My inlaws are coming at the end of this month, and then after that, maybe it will be a little less crazy.
Michael: He is growing so fast...Right now he is with Grandpa and Grandma at the cabin. I am sure that he is enjoying himself and making everyone else nuts! J/K...You never know what Michael is going to say next. Like yesterday, I was giving him a bath and he started to bounce up and down and yelled "beebee" which is really "pee pee". So then he stopped bouncing, looked down at his "beebee" and said it again in a different tone of voice. Then he started to whiz all over the bathroom floor. All of this happened in the 30 seconds it took to get him undressed and into the tub.
Daisy: She is also growing like crazy, although not really in weight. She can do all sorts of things now, and is really perfecting the backwards sit up. She lays on her tummy, then pushes with her arms until her feet get stuck, then keeps on pushing until she is sitting up. Wierd! But she likes it, and she does it a lot. She also says "mom" all the time...it's not real, but she babbles it a lot. She is also getting a lot of hair...i can almost put it in a bunch at the top of her head!
Also, about the video, I think that it is funny how Mikey is kicking clear out of the water in this one...
1 Comments:
At 4:02 PM,
Kiki said…
Thanks for the update, Julie is having a girl! And they didn't pick out a name.
Post a Comment
<< Home