Ten Letter Word for Gross...
Steve and I are moving into the room downstairs (the one with the big closet). This is wonderful because we have more room, more closet space. and Michael and Daisy are going to have their own room. We are all very busy and it has been very hot (except for yesterday, which was only 90). So, I am just taking a little bit down every day. Yesterday, I was putting our dresser together, when Steve and Michael walked in from their bath. I stood up to find something for Steve, when I noticed something odd by the vacuum. I thought it was one of those realistic toys that look like amphibians, but it wasn't. I grabbed it by the tail, and it was a LIVE SALAMANDER!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I was very upset. I thought for sure that Steve had played a trick on me. Our conversation went something like this:
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Steve, you are such a jerk!!! Get it out of here! Why did you do that?!? Where did you find it???"
"I didn't put it there....HEY! DON'T STRANGLE ME!"
At this point, I tackled Steve, but it turns out, he really didn't put it there. Apparently we have salamanders living in our window wells, and it climbed in through a hole in the screen. Gross.
Michael also started swimming lessons. I will post a movie about that later. It is very fun.
He also tried to create a pool in our kitchen/dining room area. He would fill up a glass, spill it, then do it again! I was not happy.
I will post a movie of Mikey at the petting zoo later today.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Steve, you are such a jerk!!! Get it out of here! Why did you do that?!? Where did you find it???"
"I didn't put it there....HEY! DON'T STRANGLE ME!"
At this point, I tackled Steve, but it turns out, he really didn't put it there. Apparently we have salamanders living in our window wells, and it climbed in through a hole in the screen. Gross.
Michael also started swimming lessons. I will post a movie about that later. It is very fun.
He also tried to create a pool in our kitchen/dining room area. He would fill up a glass, spill it, then do it again! I was not happy.
I will post a movie of Mikey at the petting zoo later today.
1 Comments:
At 7:01 PM,
Kiki said…
Hom many glasses did he get into the "pool" before you found him?
Post a Comment
<< Home