Summertime blues...


Isn't it so funny how busy a stay-at-home mom's can be during the summer? I feel like I don't ever have time to sit down to do anything, thus my infrequent postings...I think that it also the fact that I have two rapidly growing toddlers. It is fun to have them getting older, even though I miss having them as babies.
Mikey said "Holy Smokes" yesterday. It was really cute. It was in connection with fireworks, so when I tried to get him to say it again, he kept looking at the sky and saying "Where?". He says all sorts of things. Usually, unexpectedly...the other day he said "I did it!" when he buckled his seatbelt. I have some great pictures to post soon...as soon as I can find a second to upload them.
1 Comments:
At 2:05 PM,
Kiki said…
It's is crazy how busy it get's. Even if you take it one day at a time it seems like you just got up for the day before you are already getting ready to go to bed. But how could life be any better?
Post a Comment
<< Home