Movie Extra
I am in a movie. I am in the crowd. I am an enthusiastic fan. I got to hold Doritos. I got to pretend to drink from a pepsi cup. It was hot. I was bored. I will get paid.
OK, so it was kinda fun, and Michael, Daisy, and my mom will also be in the movie. I will let you know when it comes out. It is called "Forever Strong". It was funny, seeing how they treat the actors and stuff. It really was no big deal, and it only made me think that actors are silly. I wonder why they get paid so much. Well, that's all, really. i have to post some videos, but I am too tired right now. But be sure to check tomorrow.
Ciao.
I have to talk that way because I am a big star.
UPDATE: I have since discovered that I will make $75 for doing practically nothing and eating their food.
OK, so it was kinda fun, and Michael, Daisy, and my mom will also be in the movie. I will let you know when it comes out. It is called "Forever Strong". It was funny, seeing how they treat the actors and stuff. It really was no big deal, and it only made me think that actors are silly. I wonder why they get paid so much. Well, that's all, really. i have to post some videos, but I am too tired right now. But be sure to check tomorrow.
Ciao.
I have to talk that way because I am a big star.
UPDATE: I have since discovered that I will make $75 for doing practically nothing and eating their food.
1 Comments:
At 11:34 AM,
Kiki said…
I think that I will go into acting now too.
Post a Comment
<< Home