Kelsey's Obsessions

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Issues

I am trying so hard right now to be the perfect wife. It seems like the harder you try to do what is right, the more difficult everything becomes. Why can't it be the opposite????? I KNOW that steve is supposed to be in school. I KNOW that I need to help him to succeed. I KNOW that in the end, everything will work out. Somehow, sometime, everything will be normal again. I am so grateful to have a husband who is willing to work so hard to support me. It feels like I have to work just as hard as steve does, and he is the one who is doing all of the official work. I know that I sound retarded, but let me give an example of everything that has gone wrong since we have enrolled steve in school: Our car has needed to be repaired three times. (I think we owe about $600 so far). I haven't repaired my car that much in a year, let alone two weeks. So that's fun. Mikey can now unlock the deadbolt, so I frequently have to run outside to double check on him, only to be locked out. This has happened so many times that I now carry my house key with me at all times. Daisy can crawl (really quickly) and while I am out chasing mikey, she crawls to the kitchen and tries to eat trash. Now, steve's family is here (which is great, I love his family) but now I am even more busy. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry to complain, I am actually glad that Daisy can crawl, and I have some great videos, but I am feeling sorry for myself today. Sorry that you have to be witness to it and I won't do it again for at least a day! Love you all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home