Kelsey's Obsessions

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Additional information...

Yes, I realize that this is my third post of the day, but I haven't posted in two weeks, so it's OK. In answer to some questions...Yes, that video was taken at the zoo at Thanksgiving Point, and I have no idea how many glasses that Michael emptied, except for that it covered the ENTIRE kitchen floor, and just over half of the dining room floor. It was about a quarter inch deep all over, plus splashes around the edge. He also dumped one cup at the top of the stairs, and at least two cups into Daisy's carrier. I thought that Mikey was with JT in his room, but obviously, he wasn't. I estimate that it would take between 30-50 cups of water to make that much damage.

Also of note: Daisy's first two teeth have broken through, and she has farted approximately 10 times since I started writing this blog (about 4 minutes ago).

Today we also went and had Steve take his new student tests at UVSC. On the way home, I was pulled over because my registration is late. Then, we got a flat tire a mile away from the Payson exit. So. That's my day. Did you like the salamander story? It's completely true.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    did you get a ticket? and did you change your tire or get come one to help you with it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home