Apologies...
I am such a slacker! Sorry to all my loyal readers...haha...so, I have been very busy. As you can see, I finally learned how to add movies (hooray) and now I have no excuse.
Today I mopped the kitchen floor while the kids were sleeping. It was great fun, except for the part where I had to do it over again because of the soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, mac' and cheese, and rice cereal mess that was spread all over it about an hour after I mopped it. How did this happen, you ask? I am sure that you know who did it, but let me just fill you in on the cheesy details. Michael, who loves blue bug juice usually, decided that he didn't want his anymore and gave it to Daisy. Daisy, who isn't very good at drinking anything out of a bottle, spilled it all over her carseat and herself. So, I tried to give Daisy a bath while Michael was eating his lunch. You guessed it! Mikey got bored with the mac' and cheese and proceded to make a huge mess. So there you go. There is my funny story of the week.
Today I mopped the kitchen floor while the kids were sleeping. It was great fun, except for the part where I had to do it over again because of the soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, mac' and cheese, and rice cereal mess that was spread all over it about an hour after I mopped it. How did this happen, you ask? I am sure that you know who did it, but let me just fill you in on the cheesy details. Michael, who loves blue bug juice usually, decided that he didn't want his anymore and gave it to Daisy. Daisy, who isn't very good at drinking anything out of a bottle, spilled it all over her carseat and herself. So, I tried to give Daisy a bath while Michael was eating his lunch. You guessed it! Mikey got bored with the mac' and cheese and proceded to make a huge mess. So there you go. There is my funny story of the week.
1 Comments:
At 11:45 AM,
Kiki said…
we really loved seeing you and your kids, I'm sorry that we went able to let them have a bath together I think that they both would have enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home