Repentance...
I haven't posted for a while, so I am sorry. I was waiting until I could find my cord to upload pictures, but I will just post now. I am sad because Steve is going to New York in three days, and I will be home alone. Well, except for Michael. And Daisy. And Mom, Dad, JT and occaisionally Josh. But still. I will miss Steve a lot. His only request was that he visit FAO Schwartz, which is the largest toy store in the world. He will also see "Stomp" which is a cool dance/choreography show. They will use garbage cans, etc. to make unique noises. I will put pictures up later. Hopefully I won't be too lonely with only 6 people around instead of 7.
1 Comments:
At 10:01 PM,
Kiki said…
just imagine my sweetheart when I'm gone...One instead of three.
I hope that you can stand the breif separation!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home