Kelsey's Obsessions

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Parks, Pools, and Kling-Ons...



Here is a picture of Mikey's latest accident. We think that he looks like a kling-on or something. He is so accident prone! I keep telling Steve it's his fault because I was such a good girl, but he doesn't believe me.




These pics are of Mikey at the pool, and Daisy waiting for me to get her ready to stay with Grandma Shawn while we go to the pool. Also, the very first pic is of Mikey wearing Daddy's shoes. This is his favorite thing to do when he is not injuring himself.



These are pictures of the kids at the park. We had a blast playing with Grandma Laurie. Daisy was a little hot, so she didn't have as much fun. She is looking a little angry in these pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    they are SO CUTE! I can't believe how big they are getting! the funnt thing is that when dasiy is "mad" is when she looks the most like little alex...so serious. And remembering back, I don't think that you are completly exempt from the whole accident pron thing deary...sorry to say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home