What is funny?
I was recently thinking about this question. What is funny? Because it is such a subjective question. What is funny to one person isn't necessarily funny to another. For example, Alex thinks that poop is funny. I, however, only occaisionally think that poop is funny. Steve thinks that a horn getting rammed up a guys rear end is very funny, and I admit, I agree with him. I am constantly bombarded with things that are meant to be funny and aren't. Here are two examples of things that I think are funny:
This weekend we started to put in a wood floor in the hallway and in the dining room. Michael has yet to master the art of walking on slippery floors. He falls about fifteen times walking from the bedroom to the kitchen. This is quite funny, and very fun to watch. I have yet to catch this on "film" but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know.
Joke: why do they put cotton in the tops of pill bottles? So that black people will remember what they did before they sold drugs. My opinion: very funny.
This weekend we started to put in a wood floor in the hallway and in the dining room. Michael has yet to master the art of walking on slippery floors. He falls about fifteen times walking from the bedroom to the kitchen. This is quite funny, and very fun to watch. I have yet to catch this on "film" but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know.
Joke: why do they put cotton in the tops of pill bottles? So that black people will remember what they did before they sold drugs. My opinion: very funny.
1 Comments:
At 11:01 AM,
Kiki said…
have you always thought that racial jokes were funny, or just that one? So I think that I have lived in Utah for way too long because every time that I see a black person here I think "hey, there's a black person". The problem is that every other person is black and I am always thinking "stop that" when ever I think that so I am in a constant aruument with myself. Still no phone I'll keep you updated.
Post a Comment
<< Home