Side effects...
I am sure that most people are aware of the side effects of being pregnant. I knew about most of them, and I still had two babies. I can deal with the "mommy tummy", the wider hips, the stretch marks, saggy boobies, etc. but the one thing that I didn't know about until it happened the first time was my hair falling out. I lost a lot of hair from by my temples when Michael was about four months old. It was awful! There was hair everywhere. If that wasn't bad enough, when it grew back in, it stuck straight up for at least two months. Now the same thing is happening again. My hair is falling out. I'll be bald for a month or two or three, then I will have horrible regrowths sticking straight up. FYI, I will not be able for pictures for at least six months.
I am going to digress from the topic of this blog to discuss some other things that I have been pondering. I realized that I really am obsessed with Lost. I think about it on wednesday (when it comes on), I think about what happened and what is going to happen on thursday and sometimes friday. I occaisionally forget about it on saturday and sunday, then around comes monday and I wake up with the thought that Lost comes on in two days. I feel vaguely depressed when I realize that the highlight of my week is a TV show. Also, I watched a highly exciting fight yesterday. I won't bore you with the gruesome details, but let it be known that some one got munched up pretty bad. There was blood everywhere ;). (Oh, I'm sorry, was that a gruesome detail??) I am going to watch the DaVinci Code tonight. I will let you know if it is worth seeing. Also, I am currently conducting an experiment. I will fill you in when i have completed it. Thank you for reading, my two loyal friends;).
I am going to digress from the topic of this blog to discuss some other things that I have been pondering. I realized that I really am obsessed with Lost. I think about it on wednesday (when it comes on), I think about what happened and what is going to happen on thursday and sometimes friday. I occaisionally forget about it on saturday and sunday, then around comes monday and I wake up with the thought that Lost comes on in two days. I feel vaguely depressed when I realize that the highlight of my week is a TV show. Also, I watched a highly exciting fight yesterday. I won't bore you with the gruesome details, but let it be known that some one got munched up pretty bad. There was blood everywhere ;). (Oh, I'm sorry, was that a gruesome detail??) I am going to watch the DaVinci Code tonight. I will let you know if it is worth seeing. Also, I am currently conducting an experiment. I will fill you in when i have completed it. Thank you for reading, my two loyal friends;).
1 Comments:
At 4:14 PM,
Kiki said…
so who is going to be your double at the wedding?
I have some other things that I didn't know were going to happen when I became a mommy either, but I don't think that I am going to mention them here.
Post a Comment
<< Home