Kelsey's Obsessions

Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Doctor

Today when I took Daisy to the doctor (she has a cold), there was a new PA-C at the Payson Family Health Center. I was a little skeptical, because I tend to be somewhat chauvinistic when it comes to female health professionals. But much to my surprise, this lady was completely perfect. She is a mother herself, and thus didn't make me feel stupid when I asked all kinds of questions. She even gave me her cell phone number in case I had an after hours question. I wish that she was an OB-GYN so that I could go to her when I have my next baby (in about a gazillion years;). She even played with Michael. Which was nice, except then he didn't want to leave.

I also watched Lost last night. You'll never believe what happened! One of the "good" guys just shot two innocent ladies. It was crazy!! I have a "love/hate" relationship with this show!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Kiki said…

    It is kind of getting sad when you talk about your relationships and they happen to be with a TV show. Just kidding, I wish that I had TV so I could join you just don't let it go to far. GQTYATIF (giggle quietly to yourself and think it's funny)not quite a LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home