Lots of pictures!


Here is Daisy in her best close up ever! Just kidding, she grabbed the handle of my camera right when I was taking a picture. She really liked Aunt Karen. Iwalani has a very funny video of her laughing really hard at Great-Auntie Karen. I will try to capture it on film when they come back from Oregon. Mikey has a cool new do...Grandpa gave it to him last night. He looks so handsome!! He also has decided that it isn't cool to smile when I take pictures. He now laughs after I take it. I am not liking this new thing.


Apparently the toe-sucking gene is prominent in the Bond side of my lineage. Shawn did it. I did it. Daisy is now doing it. At one point, she had both in her mouth.




Here are some pictures of the new floor that we just put in. We all love it! Sorry that they are sideways: I forgot to change them when I uploaded the images to my computer.
Daisy has also learned how to scream over the weekend. She will do it for a very long time when she is happy. She will also do it when she is sad. I don't know how she discovered this talent, but it is pretty funny to hear. Also, if you remember, I stated that I could get anyone addicted to Lost if you watched a few episodes. Well, I have proven that fact by getting Teda and Chauncy addicted to Lost. They watched at least 12 episodes yesterday, staying up until 2 am. They are also watching it on the way to Oregon. Yay!
1 Comments:
At 12:14 PM,
Kiki said…
I can't believe that you have corrupted my two sweet inocent sisters to your cult, what were you thinking? j/k kidding, I wished that I had stayed long enough to borrow them too. Dasiy probably learned that scream from my dad's "manly" yell, and the floor looks amazing, I can't wait to see it in person...that's assuming that they do get hitched.
Post a Comment
<< Home