I feel that I must apologize...
I am very sorry to my loyal blog readers that I made you feel unimportant! I actually turned off my computer while that blog was posting so I didn't know that it was even posted until today. Oops. Also, I am sorry about the accidental foul language mix-up UFC is not an acronym for a really ugly child, it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. Perhaps I need to be more careful about what I write ;).
On to other news. Daisy now weighs a whopping 13 lbs. I think that she is going to be fat. (That was sarcasm, just so you know). Mikey is saying all sorts of stuff now, including Steve, Daisy (over and over and over again), hi, and some things that we think mean something because he gets really excited when he says them. De-gah, and other such nonsensical words. He will yell them and then laugh.
My last subject today is regarding dreams. I had a crazy dream that I was an ultimate fighter. I was mad because they didn't really weigh me and just put me in the 200 lb category. I didn't actually dream about the fight, but I definitely think that I would have won. Anyway, I hope that I don't offend anyone anymore. Except Alex. I think it's ok if I offend him. Because he likes poop. The End.
On to other news. Daisy now weighs a whopping 13 lbs. I think that she is going to be fat. (That was sarcasm, just so you know). Mikey is saying all sorts of stuff now, including Steve, Daisy (over and over and over again), hi, and some things that we think mean something because he gets really excited when he says them. De-gah, and other such nonsensical words. He will yell them and then laugh.
My last subject today is regarding dreams. I had a crazy dream that I was an ultimate fighter. I was mad because they didn't really weigh me and just put me in the 200 lb category. I didn't actually dream about the fight, but I definitely think that I would have won. Anyway, I hope that I don't offend anyone anymore. Except Alex. I think it's ok if I offend him. Because he likes poop. The End.
1 Comments:
At 9:16 AM,
Kiki said…
I love hearing about YOUR dreams because they make me feel normal.
Post a Comment
<< Home