I agree with Kiki...
In this picture, I think that Daisy looks really funny...you know, deer in the headlights kinda...
Daisy is getting so big...if you look closely, you can see how the fat on her face is hanging down kinda funny...
Michael looking innocent and cute as always.
This is a close up of Daisy's hanging fat. It's funny...only now could I say something about Daisy's hanging fat without her hating me forever.So I was reading Kiki's most recent post about Alex getting older, and it made me think about my two crazy kids. Daisy is growing so fast you can almost see it, and Michael is just learning so much, it makes me feel so old. He is saying all of these words and trying out new things by himself. Anyway, I like these pics so maybe you'll like them too. Sorry that this is short, when I put pics on I don't have so much time to type. Also of note, LOST is on tonight. Yay!
1 Comments:
At 8:48 PM,
Kiki said…
Your kids are so cute. By the way-alex is starting to use Michales word.
Post a Comment
<< Home