Kelsey's Obsessions

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good to be back to normal...

I realize that this is my second post of the day, but something happened that just couldn't wait. Our little guest (I am not naming names, but her initials are wanna be Mrs. Josh Prettyman-notice the wanna be, not is going to be) was supposed to be watching Michael. I went to use the phone, my mom was in the restroom, and Michael was emptying the contents of a chinese to-go box on the couch and the floor. Imagine soy sauce, chicken, cashews, veggies, rice, etc. all ground into the carpet, then tracked all over our brand new wood floor. I was, needless to say, just a little upset. I don't understand why you would let a kid do that. It doesn't make sense in ANY culture. I was so upset, I didn't even take a picture so that you could see the carnage (and carnage it was). Luckily, most of it came up, and I think the rest will when we have the carpets cleaned. I can't wait until she goes home! Whoo. Glad I got that off my chest.

As for your question, my bulging neck friend, I only occaisionaly think racist jokes are funny. That particular joke hit me at just the right time, and caused me to spew soda all over the table. Possibly I should have mentioned that Justin was the one who told the joke. Sorry...won't happen again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Maybe Miss Wanna knows what is giong on and this is her way of retaliation. I mean did these kind of misshaps occur before Josh came home and issued the refusal?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home