Getting older...

It is so wierd. When you are a child, you feel like everyone is going to always be exactly the same forever. I always thought that my Dad was Superman, and that he could do anything that I asked. Today is having a colonoscopy (not because anything is wrong, just as a checkup) and it just seems wierd to me that my Dad is getting old. He is only 53, but it feels strange to think of him at that age. It seems like he should still be 40. Ah well...life goes on.
Just for the record, Alex, Steve is not naked in the tub! He always wears swimming trunks with Mikey because of things that are better left unmentioned here. If you would like further explanation, please email me and i will clarify it even more.
LOST was on last night...it was the season finale, so all of you who are sick of hearing about Lost, you will be spared for at least a couple of months. It was bizarre. Everyone on the news said that this year's finale would be better than last year's, but it wasn't. I was kind of ticked off at the end. Does anyone have a gun I could borrow?? I know a bad guy who needs to be shot...ok, maybe not, but I've decided that tv networks are evil.
I am looking forward to visitors this weekend, and a lovely time at my grandma's cabin. Hopefully the weather will be nice, and we can have a wonderful time doing absolutely nothing.
2 Comments:
At 9:39 PM,
Kiki said…
I always thought that my dad was amazing and super smart and knew everthing...that lasted right up til I graduated from elementry school. It is weird that our parents are getting older.
At 3:08 PM,
Kiki said…
where are the pictures of the floor?
Post a Comment
<< Home