Bath time!!


I think that little babies have the funniest looking bodies! Daisy's tummy looks huge in this picture! I love how her cheeks get so rosy after a bath. I was going to post a more recent bath time photo, but she doesn't like baths right now. I am hoping that it's just a stage.


These pictures are a little old, as you can see from the date, but I think they are too funny to leave out. This is in the jet tub, so there are about a foot of water and bubbles. Steve turned on the jets to get more bubbles. I guess it worked, eh? Mikey wanted to have a beard like Daddy, and then he wanted to give Dad a kiss. I love it!
2 Comments:
At 2:59 PM,
Kiki said…
Man, I wash that I had a get tub too so that I could have a foot of bubles. Do you think that that is how they do it in the movies.
At 7:21 AM,
alex said…
thanks for putting naked pictures of steve on the internet. I always wondered what he looked like
Post a Comment
<< Home