Welcome to my life...
Hello all! Welcome to my blog...I have never tried this before, but it seems like it would be fun to share my madness. I usually find new things to do, obsess over them, and then move on. First, I love my life. It is filled with my wonderful husband, Steve, and my two sweet children. Michael is eighteen months old and Daisy is 3 months old. I love my family, and I love to brag about them.
My current obsessions (that don't really matter) are Lost (the TV show), Harry Potter (especially when the new books come out), Robert Jordan novels, scrapbooking (my newest and most undeveloped obsession), and TLC's What Not to Wear (most of my clothes fall into this category, but it's still fun to watch). I welcome any new ideas for things to obsess about, so feel free to share. So here we go, hopefully we'll have fun along the way.
My current obsessions (that don't really matter) are Lost (the TV show), Harry Potter (especially when the new books come out), Robert Jordan novels, scrapbooking (my newest and most undeveloped obsession), and TLC's What Not to Wear (most of my clothes fall into this category, but it's still fun to watch). I welcome any new ideas for things to obsess about, so feel free to share. So here we go, hopefully we'll have fun along the way.
1 Comments:
At 6:32 PM,
Kiki said…
I really like your blog sweety, and now I want to see some pictures of your beautiful childre who you will never stop obsessing about.
Post a Comment
<< Home