UFC!!!!!!!!

I forgot one of my favorite things to obsess about, UFC (ultimate fighting championship)!! It is about the coolest fighting stuff you'll see on TV. They combine martial arts (like jiu-jitsu, moi-thai, and karate) with boxing and wrestling and call it mixed martial arts. It is really fun to watch, because almost anything goes, except for hitting in the sweet spot and hitting directly on top of the head. My favorite fighters are: Matt Hughes, Andre Arlovski, Chuck Liddell, and Tito Ortiz. There are some others, but I can't remember them. You should definitely check it out.
Also, I have a new nephew (my first ever!), and he is so cute. That's his picture above. His name is Terrence and he weighs 9 lbs 2 oz. I think he looks like my mother-in-law.
1 Comments:
At 8:20 AM,
Kiki said…
You have to call me and ask me something babut this blog so that I can tell you something funny. As some peopme would say congratulations on being a new "uncle".
Post a Comment
<< Home