Pointless
I have decided that a lot of the things that I do every day are pointless. Why do I check my email, or the snail mail? The only things there are junk and bills and very occaisionally an email from a friend. Why do I bother cleaning the house? It only gets messy again five seconds after I clean it. Why do I cook dinner? I just spent forever making a lovely dinner and there is no one here to eat it. I guess we do pointless things because we are supposed to do them. Just like I am supposed to go to church when I have young children, but I probably only get to hear about forty minutes worth of doctrine by the time I deal with both of my kids. So here's to pointless things, like writing a blog that no one reads.
1 Comments:
At 8:18 AM,
Kiki said…
I think that we do the pointless things because in the long run they suposedly pay off....like if you do situps everyday you will theoreticly get a tight tummy even if you did keep a human stuffed in there for nine months. But for now they just seem pointless.
Post a Comment
<< Home