Kelsey's Obsessions

Monday, April 10, 2006

Lost....

I have discovered that it is very difficult to find enough time to keep this updated. It seems like every time I sit down to write, everything goes wrong. So hopefully I can get this one finished today.

Last week I watched Lost and I loved it! Everyone needs to watch this show!!! I also got to watch my other favorite show on a marathon last night: What Not To Wear. I think that I also converted my future sister-in-law. She watched all of them with me. I like to get other people addicted to things I like...it gives us something to talk about.

In other news, Steve has been teaching Michael bad habits like calling people "pussies". Also Michael now thinks it's funny to smack me with a wooden spoon. He has been loving the warm weather though and we've been having fun on the slide...watch for an upcoming movie and some fun pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home