Kelsey's Obsessions

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Lost Day!!!

I love wednesday's because that is when Lost comes on! I am so excited! So today Diasy pooped for the second day in a row! That's amazing because yesterday she pooped twice! She usually goes three or four days in between and then makes a giant mess. I've decided that sickness in my house travels in waves: I found out that I have mastitis this morning. OUCH!!! So Mikey's sick, I'm sick, and Steve has allergies. Hopefully Daisy doesn't get sick.

My parents are going to Japan for ten days, starting tomorrow. I have to take them to the airport, so I'm hoping that everyone feels better. We'll see how sane I am when they get back.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Obsessed and Lovin' It said…

    Hehe...I just noticed that I spelled Daisy's name wrong...oops. Also, she pooped again yesterday so that's four poops in two days! Amazing...sorry for the potty talk;).

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    Hey, I'm sorry that you have mastitis...I know from experience what that feels like and belive me, you have my pity. I hope that everyone feels better and that you can enjoy being home alone, well kind of home alone. and don't worry about me and the poopy talk that is my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home