Kelsey's Obsessions

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease





Today I took Michael to the doctor to get his last shot (chickenpox), and I found out that he has hand, foot, and mouth disease! It is not fun to hear something like that from your doctor! He has these little blister thingy's on his hands, feet, and in his mouth. I feel really bad because I had no idea that he was even sick! He had a little cold with a low fever (that was the first sign), then I noticed some sores on his hands (but he had been playing outside and I thought that he had gotten into something), next I noticed a sore on his tongue (I thought that he had bitten it), and last, I saw the sores on his feet. They looked like athletes foot to me so I was just going to ask about a cream or something, but it turns out that he didn't need it! I guess there's nothing to do about it except give him Tylenol for the pain and fever. I feel pretty bad about the whole thing, but if Daisy gets it now, I will know what to do!!!

This is what Michael was doing while I was writing my blog. I wondered why he was so quiet! You can't really see it very well, but these are the nasty blisters on Mikey's feet.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kiki said…

    that is no fun, i hope that he feels better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home