Bonzai!


Bonzai means hooray in Japanese, and here is a picture of Mikey doing bonzai. He is already missing Grandpa (who I drove to the airport today). So far, I think he has said Grandpa about 60 times on the way home and when we got here. Hopefully, this will continue when he gets home. For some reason, he won't ever say it when he is here. It was really sad because my dad had tears in his eyes when he left Mikey in the car.
I had fun taking them to the airport, except Stephanie decided to walk josh inside, so I sat in the car with two whiney kids for an hour waiting for her. I was seriously considering leaving her, but then she came out. She talked to Josh almost the entire way home. Engaged people!!! AAHH! J/K, I know that everyone is the same, but it's a good thing this doesn't last forever. Stephanie says that she might come and sleep in his bed because it will make her feel better.
In other news, I think that Mikey is feeling better, which is good because I was running out of good things for him to eat. Everything was hurting his mouth (because of the blisters) so it was difficult to get him to eat. He weighs 26 lbs and is 33 inches tall. That's the 50th percentile for both. I think that he is probably going to stay there for a while. I weighed Daisy at the store yesterday, and she weighs 11 1/4 lbs, so she's gained a pound this month. You would think she would gain more because she never poops ;). I am looking forward to some alone time this week. I think that it will be fun to have the house basically to myself. However, if anyone wants to visit (ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO ARE MOVING AWAY FOREVER!!!!!) you are welcome to come over whenever you want. Have a wonderful day.
1 Comments:
At 1:45 PM,
Kiki said…
I'm not sure if that invitation to come and visit was meant for me( it wasn't very specific), but if it was I just want to tell you that I will come when I can. We stayed in NM till saturday now, and I have to pack but I'll come when I can. I hope tat you have a great week. did jt watch jurasic park yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home